[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Updates

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 9 22:28:59 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

I have three updates for everyone.

First, I say we do 6pm this Thursday -- I'll send out the agenda either
later tonight or tomorrow. It will be a super quick meeting but it will
be a great check-in for delegating tasks for Town Meeting and for
Jan-Term happenings/meetings. We also should decide on our first meeting
in January.

Second, the HSU Brunch is this THURSDAY 12/12 10:30-11:00AM IN THE FPH
LOUNGE. I will be picking up the food from Black Sheep that morning --
if anybody would like to help me get the food and set it up that would
be wonderful! Just a reminder-- this brunch will be to celebrate our
hard work this semester and to just have fun. Nothing too serious.
Please pass the invite on to your scope groups!

Third, a few of us (Mitch, Mike (from Accountability Board) and Ethan)
met with Josiah today to discuss planning for the Jan-Term retreat day.
We found three dates that could work. Please let me know which one works
best for you and if you have a preference over weekday/weekend, as well
as a preferred time.

Possible Jan-Term Retreat Dates:

 	* Sat. Jan. 11, 9am - 5pm
 	* Thurs. Jan. 16, 9am - 5pm
 	* Sat. Jan. 25, 9am - 5pm

There is a meeting on Friday 12/13 at 1:30pm in Josiah's office to
further discuss the agenda for this retreat if anyone is interested in
getting involved.

Thank you!

--Adrianna