[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Agenda for 12/5 Meeting

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Dec 3 21:39:12 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back! I hope finals is going well for all of you and that sleep
is not just a faded memory these days :)

I want to bring up two items:

 	* I have been talking to several members of CoordBoard this week about
moving our meeting time up to 6pm. Thoughts? Perhaps just this Thursday?
Let me know!

 	* Agenda!

 	* By-Laws? (5 min.)
 	* SG Updates (5 min.)
 	* EPC Membership (finalized?) (3 min.)
 	* Gruber Awards Committee membership (from Renee) (3 min.)
 	* Health Services Proposal (from Bree) (5 min.)
 	* Ideas for gathering Food and Dining Service Feedback/Input (from
Byron) (10 min.)
 	* Town Meeting --> Smoking Proposal (from Bree) (20 min.)
 	* Coordboard Website (from Xavier) (5 min.)
 	* Addressing JLash (Thank you cards sent?) (10 min.)

Following this agenda strictly, our meeting should be a little over an
hour long. Please let me know if you want to add/change anything!

Best,

--Adrianna