[HampChristian] Please welcome Lale to our Hampshire Community!

tsm11 at hampshire.edu tsm11 at hampshire.edu
Sun Apr 17 14:59:50 EDT 2011

Join us for an amazing evening with Lale Labuko and world-renowned photographer
John Rowe, as they tell the story about the people and cultures of the ancient
tribes of the Omo Valley in Southwest Ethiopia.

Lale Labuko is from the Kara Tribe in Omo Valley and is the founder of an
organization which provides care and shelter for children threatened by
infanticide.

Lale is working to restore reproductive rights in his community and will be
joining our Hampshire community next fall!

Gallery Opening- April 18 Film/Photo Building 5pm

Speaking Event- April 20 FPH Main Lecture Hall from 7pm- 9pm