[Haiti_action] poster for tuesday

Nate Jones trytherain at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 16:56:09 EST 2010

So right after freaking out, thinking that I had dropped the ball on this
flyer, and fronting 10 dollars to print 100 copies for immediate
distribution, I read an email that mentioned that another poster for the
Agronomist had already been sent to duplications.  So now we have two
posters, I suppose.  But we really do need to get to flyering; if this
campus isn't plastered with advertising for this screening soon, we can be
pretty certain that we won't have many people there.

I'll be putting some up on my own today, but if, when you get this, you are
available to flyer, give me a call - 502 475 0398

Cheers,
Nate