[Haiti_action] Flyers are ready

Nate Jones trytherain at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 00:52:11 EST 2010

Hey folks,
So there are 75* flyers printed and ready for flyerING.  I am leaving them
sitting out right by the door of Greenwich Mod 9 (thats where I live).  Come
by anytime to get them, all you have to do is open the window left of the
door from the outside and you can reach right in (this is only necessary if
no one is home, which is unlikely).

* Putting a flyer under every one of the doors in the dorms is a bit
excessive, and will also make for an unmanageable meeting.  Just focus on
high traffic areas, the library, FPH, and saga are the most important.

Solidarity,
Nate