[GRN] Come help organize the Trans___ Symposium

Emily Rimmer erimmer at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 2 12:07:20 EDT 2019

Come help organize the Trans___ Symposium

If you are interested in learning more come to

Center For Feminisms Tomorrow

Thursday October 3rd 4:00pm

There will be snacks

The symposium is a space where trans people can express their whole
selves and imagine brighter futures for both individuals and for
community. The symposium is organized by trans and GNC students, staff,
alum, and their allies from Hampshire College.

--
Emily Rimmer
Director For Women's and Queer Services

"It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our
choices." Dumbledore, by JK Rolling