[GRN] Tonight! (location change)

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Mon May 1 10:56:21 EDT 2017

Hi all!
My apologies for the lateness of this email. But this is a note to
remind you that will be having a GRN meeting tonight at 6pm.  We will be
meeting in the Center for Feminisms in Enfield. This will be our last
meeting, so in celebration we are planning a pancake party, a trans-cake
party, if you will. (That was a terrible pun.)
Anyway, we will be making pancakes with fruit and other toppings
available. Come relax, take a finals break, and have some pancakes! Or
bring finals work, scream, and have some pancakes! Either way, fun will
be had by all.
I hope to see you there!
best,
fionn (they/them)