[GRN] Meeting Tomorrow!

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 19 22:44:14 EDT 2017

Hello Lovely GRN members!

Welcome back! I hope everybody had a nice spring break. This is an email
to remind you that we will be having a GRN meeting tomorrow night
(Monday, 3/20) at 6pm. We will however be switching locations this week.
This week we will be meeting in the Center for Feminisms, which is in
Enfield. The reason for this is that for our meeting tomorrow night we
are planning to add to, sort, reorganize, and generally attend to the
GARB closet.

For those of you not familiar, GARB stands for Gender Affirming Regalia
Box (it used to be just a box before we expanded to the closet). GARB is
a resource for individuals looking to try out different types and styles
of clothing, or add pieces to their wardrobe to aid in gender affirming
presentation and expression. There is also a section of the closet with
makeup. GARB is also a space for donation of clothing items in good
condition.

We recently received a large number of donations remaining from the
Queer Conference clothing swap, so we plan to sort those and add them to
the collection.

Lastly, we will have FOOD! We are likely going to order from Panda East.

I hope to see you there.

all the best,

fionn (they/them)