[GRN] CORC Opportunity Update

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 3 15:18:51 EDT 2017

Hi All!
I wrote to you a few days ago about an opportunity to join CORC in
interviewing a new Career Advisor. I have recently been given further
information about this opportunity, which is pasted below. And it even
has a working link (hopefully)!

We are still looking for students and really want student feedback about
the candidates! We take student feedback very seriously.

The interview dates will be April 12th, 13th, and 14th, and we are open
to including students who can only do one or two of the dates, although
ideally the students would be able to come to all three. Yummy lunch
will be provided each time, and the timing is still 12:30-1:15.
Interested students should fill out this brief interest form:
https://hampshire.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ebKn6821pK8O22h.