[GRN] Activity Waiver

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 26 19:04:09 EDT 2016

Hello GRN!

For every student group at Hampshire, the members need to fill out an
online waiver form, just in case something happens at a meeting. So
because GRN is a student group, I am here to ask you to please take a
few minutes to fill out the waiver form. Even though GRN meetings don't
generally involve sky diving or rock climbing or even driving places,
Hampshire still requires every student group member to fill out this
waiver.

So here is the link to the form:
https://riskmgt.mtholyoke.edu/waivers/form.php

To fill it out:

1. Choose your college (probably Hampshire)

2. Choose activity type, which will be student group

3. Choose activity: Gender Resource Network 2016-2017

4. Press select

This will take you to a form where you will fill out some information
about yourself, which you will fill out and then submit.

This should only take a few minutes, but it is very important. If you
don't fill out the form, I believe it will affect your ability to
register for CEL-1.

So please please please fill out the form.

Thank you! You're all lovely and amazing!

Stay gold.

best,

fionn

(they/them)