[GRN] Gender Resource Network (GRN) 1st Meeting!!!

Liam Sanders aes15 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 23 20:20:49 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone's semester is off to a great start!

This email is a notification for the first meeting of the Gender
Resource Network for the 2016-17 school year.

We'll be meeting at 6pm on Monday September 26th in the Center for
Feminisms in Enfield.

We're really excited to be meeting everyone and reconnecting with past
members.

For our first meeting, we're going to be talking about what GRN has done
in the past and talking about what the group would like to do this year.
It's definitely a chance to get involved, and help us signers make sure
that the group can be its best!

There will be pizza (gluten-free and vegan options available)!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

Your friendly neighborhood signer,

Liam (they/them)