[GRN] Tonight's Meeting

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 8 08:51:47 EST 2016

Hello GRN!

Sorry for the late reminder, it slipped my mind last night. But this is
just a reminder that we will be having a meeting tonight at 6pm in the
CFF. Tonight we are going to start planning our GRN zine, a new project
we are embarking on. We are planning the initial issue tonight, so come
to the meeting with ideas about what you want out of GRN, what you want
to see GRN do, resources GRN could offer, etc. We care about your
thoughts and input, so we hope to see you there. Also we will be getting
Chinese food.

See you tonight.

Best,

your signer fionn