[GRN] Please, please help. Have you or a friend experienced transphobia from particular staff or faculty?

Kẏra ​ dyp11 at hampshire.edu
Mon Aug 15 15:09:21 EDT 2016

Hello,

As someone who has seen a select few of Hampshire's staff/faculty
repeatedly mistreat trans students in particular, I'm trying to do some
time-sensitive research into this. I would really appreciate help learning
about your stories, or being put in contact with your friends who may have
had incidents of transmisogyny and general transphobia at Hampshire.

Please respond off-list (kxra at riseup.net) to answer these questions:

1. Who was this incident involving?
2. How were you unfairly treated and/or targeted?
3. What impact did this have on your academic career?
4. Did you report it? Why or why not, and if so, did anything come of it?

Thank you so much for any and all help with this!

Best,
Kẏra