[GRN] GRN SIGNERS WANTED!!

Riley Kleve rikk13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Apr 8 14:21:58 EDT 2016

Hey! so two thirds of our signers are going to be Div III in the fall!!
Which means that we are looking for people to replace us, carry the
torch, etc!!

We are especially looking for students from a range of gender spaces and
communities! Women, fem, and femme people are especially encouraged to
get in tough with us about this! This past year none of our signers were
trans women and that is something we really want to change! Also
students of color!

We don't care if you've been to no meetings or all of them! Get in touch
with me, Nora or Fionnbharr for more info or to express interest!

Best,
-Riley Kleve