[GRN] Student Group Waiver

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 30 19:42:29 EDT 2015

Hello GRN members!

We mentioned today a wavier form you have to fill out in order to be
part of a student group. While I know GRN is not a high risk student
group, we aren't going rock climbing or anything, Hampshire says it's
important. So here is the link to said form!
https://riskmgt.mtholyoke.edu/waivers/form.php

To my understanding, you fill out your email, the form is sent to you
and then you fill it out. I believe it is fairly self explanatory once
it is open. If you could try to take care of this as soon as you can,
that would be great. Just so Hampshire doesn't yell at us.

If you have any issues, feel free to email me (Fionn,
few14 at hampshire.edu) and I can try to offer my assistance.

ALSO our group meetings are Wednesdays 6-8pm in the Center for Feminisms
(located in Enfield). Next week we will be playing board games and
having pizza at our meeting. We will send out an email on Tuesday to
remind you.

Stay gold,

Fionn (he/him, they/them)