[GRN] Change of Location for First Meeting!

Nora Miller ncm13 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 28 12:57:56 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Change of plans! It turns out that every week after this week, we will
be able to use the Center for Feminisms as our meeting space as we'd
originally planned, but this week it's been booked already for something
else.

The Gender Resource Network will meet this week (Wednesday the 30th)
starting at 6:00 PM until about 8:00 PM in the Queer Community Alliance
Center, which is located in the center of Greenwich Donut 4--basically
walk in along one of the big ramps into Donut 4. The meeting will be up
the stairs inside.

The QCAC is not a physically accessible space for everyone, as it is up
a flight of stairs and there isn't an elevator. I know that this may
make it harder/not possible for some folks to get to the meeting. We are
definitely moving back to the Center for Feminisms after this week,
which is a physically accessible space.

If you have any questions (including how to get to the QCAC) feel free
to send me (Nora) an email at ncm13 at hampshire.edu.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday!

Best,

Nora (they/them)