[GRN] Meeting tomorrow!

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 17 22:17:34 EST 2015

Hello Gender Beans!

I hope your Tuesday has gone swimmingly. This is a reminder that we will
be having our weekly GRN meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6pm in the
Center for Feminisms!

This week's meeting will be a discussion of gender and the internet.
This is occurring amongst many events in observance of Trans Awareness
Week, of which it is one. Because of this, this week's meeting will open
to the public.

In addition, this Friday there will be a candlelight vigil at 5pm on the
library lawn in observance of Trans Day of Rememberance. This will be a
space for a reading of names, and an open space for discussion.

We hope to see you at both of these gatherings!

Have a lovely evening and a great Wednesday!

Your Signer,

Fionn (they/them, he/him)