[GRN] Tonight's meeting!

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 4 11:02:31 EST 2015

Hello Lovely GRN members!

This is a reminder that tonight at 6pm in the Center for Feminisms, we
will be having our weekly meeting! We will be having a movie night! We
are planning to watch Kiki's Delivery Service and there will be popcorn
and Indian food provided. Bring pillows, blankets, etc, if you so
desire, and we can make a cozy blanket fort nest extravaganza. The
possibilities are endless!

We will also be having at least a short organizing meeting, so bring
your thoughts and ideas about events and activities you would like to
see at GRN!

See you all tonight!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Your signer,