[GRIN] Tonight! Gender Comics! Craft-Discussion Combo!

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 23 11:16:55 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Tonight at 6pm we'll be making comics (maybe auto-biographical comics?) and
chit-chatting about how there's so much trans representation in the comic
format online and in print. With non-pizza food!

At 7pm we'll be having an organizing meeting! We'll be discussing future
programming and we definitely need ideas? Some of the ideas I, personally,
am planning on bringing up are having a trip to Smith to see Janet Mock
talk and getting someone from the Trans Lifeline to come to campus and give
a talk to help with their fundraising campaign.

Here's a facebook event! Invite your friends!:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1414597232175583/

-Jess
P.S
If you're getting this twice it's because there are some server problems
I'm having and I wasn't sure if it sent