[GRIN] Changes to GRIN as a group

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 2 19:41:51 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

We decided today to change some things about the group.

1. We took the word "identity" out of the name, because we figured it was
redundant. "Gender Resource Network" works find and now we don't have to do
that weird thing where we rearrange the letter in our acronym. GRN can be
pronounced like "grin" but yeah you get the point.

2. We changed our mission statement. However the form we wrote it in didn't
give us a receipt so I'll send it to you when we get it back from the CLA
haha.

3. We have chosen new signers! Please welcome Fionn Warren and Nora Miller!
Who will be replacing Shira Gitlin and B Corman as signers next semester.
Yaaaaay.

Anyway cool cool long live GRN!

<3
Jess