[GRN] Meeting tomorrow!

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 2 00:22:25 EST 2015

Hello beautiful GRN members!

I hope everyone had a good break! This is your reminder that we will be
having our weekly meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) in the Center for
Feminisms at 6pm. This week we will be having a make-up workshop lead by
one of our lovely members, Frankie! The agenda will include contouring
and eyebrow skills, however it is also open for suggestions and requests
from anyone in attendance. There will be some supplies available
already, however it would be immensely helpful if you are also able to
bring your own supplies.

I hope you to see you all there!

Best,

Fionn (they/them, he/him)