[GRIN] Fwd: W{Holy} Queer Invitation

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 7 13:42:41 EDT 2014

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	W{Holy} Queer Invitation
Date: 	Tue, 7 Oct 2014 12:33:50 -0400
From: 	Common Cup <5collegecommoncup at gmail.com>
To: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

Greetings!

I am writing to invite you and the other members of your organization to
W{Holy} Queer, a come & go conversation on the intersection of
faith/spirituality and the breaking of oppressive cultural boundaries.
This week we will be discussing topics pertaining to “Queer Faith for a
Queer World”, and we would love to hear about your experiences within
this intersection.

We will begin this Thursday (10/9) at 11:00am and be available for
conversation through 2:00pm in the Dakin Living Room.

This event is open to everyone, no matter who they are or what they
believe (or don’t believe). We celebrate and value all perspectives and
look forward to hearing yours.

If you have any questions, comments, or ideas, please feel free to let
me know!

Peace,

Andy Leigh-Bullard

5 College Common Cup Coordinator