[GRIN] CRINGE meeting like right now

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 3 17:07:12 EDT 2014

Hey all,

Totes forgot to tell you that our sub-group for strategizing how to
reform Central Records policies and practices around gender and name
information, CRINGE (Central Records Inclusive Name & Gender
Expectations) is going to be meeting Fridays at 5pm. I'm not going to be
sending reminders every week for it but please do feel free to join us.

We're technically meeting like right now in the CFF conference room but
we'll probably actually start next week on 10/10/2014. But yeah, Fridays
at 5, CRINGE, please come join us. (you get like, double the cel for
this, haha)

<3
Jess