[GRIN] Today: Self-Care!!!

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 24 12:29:36 EST 2014

Hey all,

Sorry for the late email! Things have been hectic, what with TDOR having just happened and thanksgiving coming up followed immediately by Finals.

So today we're going to take care of ourselves! We'll talk about strategies for self-care, especially during breaks and Finals.

I'm pretty sure we'll have food unless I head to CLA and discover there was a paperwork kerfuffle. It's going to be Sibies because it's cheaper than Antonio's and because after 3 years at Hampshire Sibies cheese pizza is totally becomes comfort food.  haha.

There's an organizing meeting at ~7/7:15ish, we'll briefly debrief from TDOR, mostly talking about how we're going to wash the chalk off, and then we'll probably talk about the rest of the semester. There's not much to talk about this time since it's nearly the end of the semester.

<3 you all, you can make it through the semester! I believe in you!
~Jess