[GRIN] New listserv!

Jesse Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Thu Aug 21 16:44:38 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

I'm writing this email to notify you that you've been added to the new
listserv for the Gender-Identity Research Network. You were
automatically added to this listserv because you were subscribed to the
Trans Student Alliance listserv, which the Gender-Identity Research
Network has replaced. In a few moments you'll also have been
unsubscribed from the old TSA listserv which will no longer be used.

Hope you're all having a good summer.

/If you've received this email in error and you do not wish to be on our
new listserv, you can unsubscribe by going to
https://lists.hampshire.edu/mailman/listinfo/grin and scrolling to the
bottom where you'll find instructions for unsubscribing. The
unsubscription process involves typing in the email you wish to
unsubscribe, so make sure you confirm which email address this email was
sent to by checking the "To:" field at the top, so you don't type in a
different email than the one you originally signed up with. /

-Jess