[Glasscollective] Welcome to Glass Collective!

jbp10 at hampshire.edu jbp10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 20 16:49:08 EDT 2012

Hello glassmakers!

  A longer email will go out soon with more details so this one is just an
outline of points:

  1) If interested in working on the glass torches, you must first attend a
Lemelson safety training which Glenn leads every Thursday at 7pm. This
conflicts with our meeting times, but don't worry, you'll get plenty of
time to work throughout the semester.

  2) Anyone who already has completed Glenn's training is welcome to come
tonight to an unofficial meeting (the signers are still trying to organize
with Glenn about torch setup, etc.) but we will be working and willing to
do some training. We will be there from 6:30-8:30.

  As I said, another longer email will go out about the collective in a
short time, so look forward to it!

  Your signers,
  Jeff, Colin and Ayliffe