[Glasscollective] Spring EPEC

Maximillian Geoffrey Hardcastle mgh08 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 24 12:24:25 EST 2012

Hey Glass Collective,

I'm teaching an epec this spring in more advanced lampworking techniques. It
doesn't matter what your experience level, but I'm limiting it to four students
so please be dedicated if you want to take this class.  I will be covering
beads, sculptures (boro/soft), marble techniques, jewelry, and possibly some
vessels.

If you don't know who I am - I've studied glass for six years and have a small
studio in New Hampshire.  At the moment my focus/div 3 is on making sculptures
of people.

If you're interested please let me know! :)

Cheers,
Max