[Glasscollective] Meeting Tonight

Maximillian Geoffrey Hardcastle mgh08 at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 27 16:04:59 EST 2011

Hey Glass Collective!!!

I'm going to be in the shop tonight at 7pm to make some glass (hopefully!).
I've not been to Lemelson yet since winter break (was away for Jan) so I don't
know the status of the oxygen.  If there is no oxygen my visit to Lemelson will
only last a few minutes so if you don't see me there probably isn't oxygen! :D

As far as I know we're still meeting on Thursdays at 7pm after design
conspiracy.

Cheers,
Max

PS: Here are some shmancy little bottles-on-a-string by Tink Martin to get you
pumped for glass this semester!!!
http://www.blackswampglassworks.com/vesselgallery.htm