[Glasscollective] DART Meeting Tonight!

Maximillian Geoffrey Hardcastle mgh08 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 28 16:39:53 EDT 2010

Hey Glass Collective,

If you don't know already, there is a DART meeting tonight at 6pm!  DART is a
wonderful thing.  I highly encourage you all to attend as it's hopefully going
to be a rather pivotal meeting for this semester.  The meeting agenda is
simple: brainstorm ideas for DART projects, and then choose one to focus on.

DART is a school group (not a student group!) who's goal is to bring together
many different disciplines.  It has its own budget which is sweet too.

Hope to see you there!
Max

PS: I'll probably do some lampwork afterwards if you want to come watch :)