[Glasscollective] Glass Collective First Meeting!!!!

Maximillian Geoffrey Hardcastle mgh08 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 21 20:11:31 EDT 2010

Dearest Glass Collective & New Interested Individuals,

The three brand new signers Rose, Morgan, and Max are very happy to invite you
all to our first glass collective meeting!  It will be held at 7:00pm this
Thursday the 23rd of September right after Design Conspiracy.  We will be
meeting either in the electronics room or in the hall classroom in Lemelson to
go over the plans for this semester!  If you're at all interested in glass
collective and glass art at Hampshire please please come to this meeting! We
will be figuring out the logistics of how to teach in our limited space and it
is important for us to know how many people are interested.  (Interest is based
on who shows up!)

For all y'all that are so fired up check out Katie's work:
http://katierayarts.mosaicglobe.com/
Katie is a Hampshire alum and lives right around the corner!

Peace,
Morgan, Rose, & Max