[Glasscollective] another training inquiry

Maximillian Geoffrey Hardcastle mgh08 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 5 14:37:37 EDT 2009

Hi May,

I'm not sure how many people have responded yet, but I'm sure anyone from glass
collective would be glad to teach you how to flamework (I would be glad to!).
We don't have the equipment to do glassblowing.  Instead we do flamework (also
called lampwork) which is the art of melting glass over a torch to make beads
and sculptures.  It's really fun and, thanks to the awesomeness that is the
student group, FREE!

I should also mention that there are often epec classes or workshops happening
in the fall, but I haven't heard of any yet.

Cheers,
Max