[Glasscollective] Scientific Glassblower and Artist Sally Prasch coming to Hampshire!

crt06 at hampshire.edu crt06 at hampshire.edu
Sun Apr 1 14:25:50 EDT 2007

Greetings!

If anyone is interested in selling goodies (glass or other artwork) April 14th
for New Leaf's Step-It-Up 2007, here on our own Hampshire library lawn, please
let me know! I think Glass Collective should have at least one table with a
group collection of sales. www.stepitup2007.org for more information.

Also, what would you think of a glass demonstration during the day? There will
be lots of Amherst community and children around...spread the love of
glasswork!

(If you have other ideas regarding other collectives at school, i.e. metal work,
blacksmithing, etc, please let me know!)

Peace and wind,
Sea Rose Taxman
crt06 at hampshire.edu
(402) 740-6479