[Glasscollective] workshops

alf04 at hampshire.edu alf04 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 30 23:05:49 EST 2006

i might also be interested in a jan term class, though i wouldn't be able to be
there for one week in the middle of the month because i'll be at Counselor
Advocate training.  i am also interested in the workshop on wednesday, though
unfortunately i have a mandatory meeting from 6-8pm, will it be worth while to
come afterward anyway?  thanks again for organizing all this!  alison fichera

Quoting eml06 at hampshire.edu: