[Glasscollective] workshops

Katie Richardson krr02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 30 14:46:35 EST 2006

You're invited to a glass workshop with local artist Joe Peters, on

WED NOV 1st, 6-10pm

please contact me if you'd like to be a part of this. space is limited.
also, if you've never worked on the oxy/propane torch, and want to do
the workshop, i'd like to show you the basics tommorrow if possible.

ALSO
I'm in Lemelson wed 2-4 and thurs 3-5 every week to help people.

ALSO
I'm doing a jan term glass workshop. please let me know if you are
interested in that as i will be contacting that group of people soon
regarding scheduling.

THANKS