[Glasscollective] workshop & clean up

Katie Richardson krr02 at hampshire.edu
Wed Mar 15 03:04:15 EST 2006

anyone who is using the torches in the art barn (and in lemelson for
that matter) make sure you clean up after yourself. thom was very upset
to somehow find glass shards on the model stand, which is just shitty.
so yeah, just be aware of the space and your mess, etc.

on a happier note:
LAMPWORK WORKSHOP WITH RAJ KOMMINENI
TUESDAY MARCH 28TH 6-10PM IN LEMELSON

same as last time it will be first come first serve on the day of the
workshop, space is limited.
raj makes crazy marbles among other things and will be demo-ing and
observing/helping. we contracted him for 4 hours but he feels like that
is a short amount of time and said that if people are willing he might
be able to stay a while later.

and after break i am going to try to make some set time when i will be
in the shop every week.
i think this will be tuesday afternoon or evening, but im not sure yet.

as always let me know if you have questions or need something

katie