[Glasscollective] workshop

Katie Richardson krr02 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 23 15:06:13 EST 2006

hi all, announing a workshop...

tuesday feb 28 6-10 pm.

it will be first come first serve on the day off. i will be in lemelson
around 5:30 and i'll take the first 8 to 10 people who show up. you must
be willing to stay the whole time as well.
last time we had atticus here, the workshop was overbooked and then
people didnt show up. and people skipped out. so anyone is invited, and
we'll stop when there is enough, but dont come if you arent committed to
spending 4 hours learning about glass. we spend a lot of money to bring
him, lets not waste it.

fyi, there will be another workshop with raj kommineni after spring
break. he makes crazy marbles.
and the new torch should be here today or tommorrow. SWEET