[Glasscollective] availability

krr02 at hampshire.edu krr02 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 15 17:05:14 EST 2005

hi all, until after thanksgiving, my availability is a bit limited, but if you
need anything, want a little help or a demo before next week (im probably going
away for the week) please let me know. i will be around tommorrow, wed, most of
the afternoon- email me if you want me. also there are various times thursday
and friday that might work, as well as possibly sunday during the day.
basically if you have pressing stuff, let me know. if not i'll send out a
schedule after thanksgiving break.

remember about atticus, those of you who signed up... thursday 6-10.