[Glasscollective] atticus glass workshop

arb05 at hampshire.edu arb05 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 10 12:40:07 EST 2005

I am unsure what the workshop really is, but am still interested in working at
least with the small torches. What is the best way to contact you? I have a
farily open schedule, and can check by your space often. So, the emails or
putting up something in your space are both good ways to let us know when is
good for you, but how do we contact you back to confirm the appointment?
thanks, aliya

Quoting krr02 at hampshire.edu: