[Glasscollective] times

krr02 at hampshire.edu krr02 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 15 21:38:20 EST 2005

hi folks, soo i know have what we need to at least get started, ie two small
torches. i'm looking at my schedule and thinking, well it sucks..haha. but
weekends are good basically whenever except saturday 1-4. weekdays i could do
monday or friday mornings and all nights minus wednesday after 9:30 (wed after
10). so in general, email me a day ahead if you want to come work one of these
times, or to arrange something else. once you know what your doing i dont
necessarily have to be there, but we'll figure out that system in a bit.

for now i was thinking that anyone who IS GOING TO WANT TO WORK on the torch
come at 4:00 on saturday for a demo ish thing. i'll be there, just come.

katie