[Glasscollective] spring glass making

krr02 at hampshire.edu krr02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 7 08:12:37 EST 2005

Hello folks,
so i got all of these names from michelle who i suppose collected names of
interested people in the fall for the glass collective. I also hear that she
wasnt able to get too much done, but i am back and willing to work with people
and get things going. if you really want to learn you are going to need to be
committed about coming to work pretty often. i should have small torch set ups
by the end of the week. soooo, i suppose that within a couple days i will try
to work out times in my schedule that i can help people, however also feel free
to email me about coming in, and maybe we can set up a time.

just started this list thing so i hope it works, and if anyone doesnt want to
be on the list i think the welcome message they send you also tells you how to
unsubscribe.

be well
katie