[Glasscollective] glass in jan term

krr02 at hampshire.edu krr02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 26 15:47:50 EST 2005

hey folks, just wanted to let you know that i will be away for jan term but feel
free to use the stuff in the art barn. if you run out of propane, anyone can go
buy it at the hardware store, save the receipt and i'll get you reimbursed.

i'd love to have some more people practice and move to the bigger torch at the
beginning of next semester. (i requested funding for another better torch too)

also looking forward to a workshop or 2 in the spring if there is interest.

if you have questions/concerns let me know, i will check my email frequently
even though i'll be in mexico... :)

happy new year
katie