[Cs254f11] Push readings

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 26 22:40:10 EDT 2011

Genetic programmers,

The reading for the next class topic, Push, is:

- Chapter 6 of the "Spector book chapters" pdf from which you've already read chapters 4 and 5 (long ago)

- "The Push3 Execution Stack and the Evolution of Control", which updates the book chapter stuff with the changes that came with Push3. (The book chapter was based on Push2.)

Both of these are on the class moodle page, under all of the main text at the top of the (unused) calendar section.

I may just do a brief bit on Push on Monday and do the rest spread out over a couple of days since I know that several of you want more demonic coding time. But you should do the reading before Monday so you'll be ready for it whenever it's presented.

 -Lee

Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
lspector at hampshire.edu, http://hampshire.edu/lspector/