[Cs254f11] Wow. Basic question

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 26 11:48:28 EDT 2011

Yeah, "distinct" is really useful. As is "frequencies". These are particularly nice because writing them from scratch is a pain, and it turns out that they can be used in all sorts of unexpected situations to make it easy to do things that seemed hard at first. Sort of like "sort" can be used in lots of situations.

 -Lee