[Cs254f11] Fwd: Rich Hickey: "Simple Made Easy" from Strange Loop 2011

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 21 13:29:51 EDT 2011

This is a pretty great new talk by Clojure's inventor, Rich Hickey, not about Clojure per se but about programming and software engineering more generally. There are some advanced or esoteric bits here and there but the main messages are simple (! that's a pun, you'll see...) and I think everyone can get something out of it.

 -Lee

Begin forwarded message: