[Cs254f11] bring your programming questions

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 4 20:18:52 EDT 2011

I think that the best use for the post show&tell time tomorrow will be for me to do live programming in response to questions/problems/etc that have come up in your work. So think of things between now and then that have been roadblocks for you, or that you can't imagine how to start doing, or just things you don't get, etc., and we'll try to cover as much of that as possible.

Remember that the general schedule is that there's show&tell on what you've been up to so far tomorrow (Oct 5) and then there's a week-long gap because of October break. On the Wed that we return (Oct 12) there will again be show&tell and that one should focus on a fairly well-thought-out description of what you intend to do for your final project. By the end of class on Oct 12 I want each of you to have received detailed comments (from me and each other) on your project idea and to be ready to work on it full steam ahead. Once we enter that phase of the course I will mix in lectures on specific issues, approaches, and advanced techniques in GP.

 -Lee

Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
lspector at hampshire.edu, http://hampshire.edu/lspector/