[CS] CBD Funding for Student Internships and Research Assistantships

Ryan McLaughlin rmclaughlin at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 13 14:18:40 EDT 2012

Hello CBD Faculty&  Friends,
It's time to announce CBD summer funding opportunities again!

CBD offers competitive funding for summer internships and research assistantships.
CBD funding funding may cover up to $3000 toward placement-related costs.
Students working for Hampshire Faculty may also apply for an additional stipend of up to $1500.

The funding information has been updated on our website
http://www.hampshire.edu/cbd/8153.htm and has gone up on Hampanounce.
There are hard copies of the applications here in the CBD office and at the CBD
pillar in the ASH Lobby.

Tomorrow (Wednesday, March 14th) in lieu of a regular CBD student group meeting, we will have a
CBD internship and research assistantship funding workshop (5:30-6:30 in the ASH Lobby).
Please encourage interested students to attend.

Applications are due by NOON on April 4th.

Many thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan McLaughlin, Program Coordinator
Program in Culture, Brain and Development