[CommAdvocacy] In Our Bodies : Deconstructing Harmful Norms workshop!

Sasha Nochimow sen11 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 24 09:52:38 EST 2015

IN OUR BODIES : DECONSTRUCTING HARMFUL NORMS

Through movement, storytelling, discussion, & self-reflection, this
student-facilitated workshop is a space to explore the relationship
between societal norms & our bodies, critically interrogate systems of
power, & define body justice.

ALL BODIES WELCOME! SNACKS PROVIDED.

( This workshop is sponsored by the Hampshire College Wellness Center &
is the first in a 3-part series of my, Sasha Nochimow, div iii.
Co-facilitated with the lovely Cora Miriam & Jey Durand! contact sen11
for more info. )

Thursday Feb. 26
4-5:30PM
Center for Feminisms