[CommAdvocacy] Why take the National College Health Assessment? Here's why!

Jordan Perry jperry at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 6 16:15:39 EST 2014

Hello Community Advocacy friends,

You may have already heard from me since I'm reaching out through as
many mediums as possible. Apologies for duplicate emails, it's just that
I think this survey is so very important :)

If you haven't yet completed the National College Health Assessment
(sent to you by email), here's why you should: http://youtu.be/6wh2UXTotaw

As people who care about the health of our community, please support
what we do by sharing this awesome video, created by Hampshire's own
Logan Graham, F'13, through your various social media outlets and
encouraging your friends to:

        *1) watch it *

        and

        *2) complete the survey *