[CommAdvocacy] Facilitation skill building!

Community Advocacy communityadvocacy at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 10 09:11:56 EST 2014

*Student staff:
this is a great skill builder!

Interested in student facilitation? Come to our Meta-EPEC*

Are you a TA, Signer, Mentor, Intern, or just interested in learning how
to have more intentional, meaningful, and respectful discussions? What
about having more efficient meetings?

Come to our Facilitation Support meetings every other Monday starting on
2/10 from 6-7:30 in the Merrill Living Room! Food will be provided.

This event is on Monday, February 10th, 2014.
It is held at : Merrill Living Room
This event starts at 6:00pm.

This event is organized by : EPEC

For more information visithttp://www.hampedia.org/EPECor
E-mailjmo11 at hampshire.edu <mailto:jmo11 at hampshire.edu>

  More Info:
https://intranet.hampshire.edu/viewDetails.php?messageNumber=50810

--
http://www.hampshire.edu/studentlife/communityadvocacy.htm
413.559.6846

Community Advocacy, a department of student life, incorporates multicultural and international student services (and the Lebron-Wiggins-Pran Cultural Center); queer services (and the Queer Community Alliance Center); spiritual life (and the Spiritual Life Center); wellness promotion (and the Wellness Center); and women services (and the Center for Feminisms).

Community Advocacy promotes the well-being of the entire campus community; fosters connections across social identities and ideas; and engages in passionate and compassionate dialogue and programs.

We support and provide resources for the holistic development of students with the goals of nourishing student initiatives; increasing awareness and appreciation of different cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives; and encouraging understanding and mutual respect as we actively work towards social change.