[CommAdvocacy] Thank You's

Melissa Scheid Frantz mysSA at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 17 16:03:41 EST 2014

Hello Community Advocacy!

First, thank you to those of you who were able to spend some time two
weeks ago designing, writing, wrapping thank you cards and gifts for
various offices who help keep our five centers and offices running smoothly!

Cards were given to the staff of:
- the dining commons (wash room, front desk, catering)
- Campus, Leadership & Activities
- the Purchasing and Accounts Payable Offices
- Facilities
- Campus Police
- Health & Counseling Services
- the Mail Room
- Media Services

Campus Police received a hand-delivered 2 1/2' x 1 1/2' card with candy
and soon after I was sent this email that I wanted to share with all of
you (read below from Earl Brown).

Thank you all for continuing to provide essential support, services and
resources to our campus community.
Take care of yourselves over the break!
-- Melissa